In addition to donating money, there are other ways you can help Cascade AIDS Project. We serve a broad array of clients with many different needs. New items are preferred, but we are open to slightly used donations as well. We are always looking for the following:
- Socks, hats, gloves — for adults and children.
- Day planners & calendars — it can be hard to get stay on top of meetings, appointments, and schedules without a planner.
- Bus tickets and bus passes — Those we serve are working toward self-reliance but getting to an appointment is hard without transportation. Gifts like this mean a lot.
- Laundry and dish soap – clean clothing and clean dishes are imperative.
- Cleaning supplies – expecting a clean house is not easy when you have no cleaning supplies.
- Long and short sleeved shirts for men and women working in the elements.
- Copy paper for programming.
- Movie tickets as a way to reinforce good work.
- Gift cards for gas, food stores, and department stores for one-time supports.
If you think we might need it at CAP, chances are, you are right. Call Peter Parisot for more information at 503.278.3850.