Current Volunteer & Internship Opportunities
Below is a list of current volunteer opportunities with Cascade AIDS Project, followed by a list of internships available. These opportunities are frequently updated as the needs of our programs and events change. Please explore and find a position that interests you and check back often for updates. Any volunteer opportunities not listed below are not currently available.
Speakers Bureau Speakers
- Work with Lesley Daley, CAP Speakers Bureau Coordinator
- Speak once a month at schools, businesses, and other community groups
- Raise awareness, knowledge, understanding and reduce stigma of HIV/AIDS by sharing your personal experience of being infected or affected by HIV/AIDS
- High comfort level with public speaking, and a desire to share your story
- Individuals who self-identify African-American, Latino, Transgender and Spanish speaking people encouraged
- Individuals in recovery encouraged to apply
(Fast & Loose Awesome Super Helpers)
- CAP Staff varies by project
- The F.L.A.S.H. Team is a crew of “on-call” volunteers ready to help with one-time projects and events, sometimes last-minute
- Examples of potential projects: mailings, phone calls, small events, tabling requests
- Work in many different CAP programs and meet a diversity of staff and volunteers
- Schedule flexibility preferred, but it’s okay to say no to any project due to availability or interest
(Internship opportunities below.)
Please contact us with any questions:
Cascade AIDS Project is excited to offer intern opportunities that match your skills and educational goals with CAP’s program needs. Although we’re unable to create internships specifically for your schooling or work requirements, we feel the jobs offered allow interns to grow and achieve in their field of study and work. You need not be a student to apply, just motivated and able to fulfill the goals of the intern positions. Information for available internships is below. We look forward to hearing from you.
The following internships are currently open:
There are no current internships available. Check back soon for new opportunities!
CAP has relationships established for internships with the following schools:
For more information about CAP’s Intern program please contact:
Judith Rizzio, Manager Volunteer Resources