CAP has access to approximately 240 units of long-term affordable housing for persons living with HIV/AIDS. Currently we have a waitlist for long-term housing.
- Units are located throughout Multnomah and Washington County.
- Eligibility requirements for units vary.
- Client pays deposits and tenant portion of rent.
- Rents are adjusted with changes in household income.
- All units must meet Fair Market Housing requirements (housing that is considered affordable by Housing and Urban Development (HUD) rent standards).
- Housing is provided through partnerships with Home Forward, Portland Community Reinvestment Initiative, McCoy Village Apartments, Innovative Housing Inc., Washington County Department of Housing Services, Tualatin Valley Housing Partners, Northwest Housing Alternatives, Catholic Charities, Our House of Portland, Oregon Housing Opportunities in Partnership, and Transitions Project Inc.
- Funding is provided by the City of Portland, Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA) program, the Multnomah County HIV Services Ryan White program, the Housing Authority of Portland, and Transitions Project Inc.
Please contact your Housing Case Manager for more information, or Nicki Turk at 503.278.3827 if you need to be assigned a Housing Case Manager. Applications are available on-line here for long-term housing assistance. Click here for the application in Spanish.